T43, R24, S20 - Windsor Township
965 NE 951 Rd, Henry County, Missouri
2 known burials from 1858 to 1869
Last Update: 05/24/2020
Landowner: William & Waneta Peek
Indexed by: Mildred Church & Martha Nichols, 1970
Directions: In a pasture west of an old brick house in the NE 1/4 of S20, along the west edge.
History: James Nash located the town of Calhoun in 1835, and donated 2 acres for a public square.
NASH, Webster - d: Mar 19 1858 - 5Y 2M 15D - son of J. & S.
WARD, Laura H. (or M.) - d: Aug 29 1869 - 27Y 3M 15D - sp: James WARD