also known as Russell Cemetery
T42, R26, S31 - Fields Creek Township
115 NW 401 Rd, Henry County, Missouri
5 known burials from 1869 to 1880
Last Update: 8/5/2023
Landowner: Mr. & Mrs. Robert Williams
Indexed by: M. Church & G. Pennock, Mar 28 1967
Directions: 1 3/4 miles west of Clinton on Hwy 7, then 3/4 mile south then west on NW 401 to NW 411P. Cemetery is located NW of where NW411P makes a hard bend back south.
Condition: Mr. and Mrs. Williams have plans to restore the cemetery and maintain it.
History: On the 1877 plat map, both Williams and Odle owned property in this area. The 1895 plat map shows S. F. Williams, Mary J. Williams and Richard Russell as landowners here. Ruth Russell Rodabaugh said that a Mr. Martin farmed this area and was caught using grave stones on his disc for weight. When confronted with it, he apparently took them off and left them in an unknown place. They were never returned to the cemetery.
JEFFERY, Nicholas - b: abt 1822 - d: Oct 16 1877 - 54Y 11M 10D - sp: Josephine DOLLEE - ch: Joseph A., Daniel F., Henry A., Mary L., Ellen, Nicholas E., Ida Bell, William Lee
JOHNSON, Ida - b: Aug 4 1873 - d: Sep 29 1873 - dau of W. F. & A. S. JOHNSON
JOHNSON, Sada - b: Sep 4 1880 - d: Oct 27 1880 - dau of W. F. & A. S. JOHNSON
ODLE, Jenett Matilda WIGGINS - b: Feb 8 1840 Missouri - d: Aug 8 1869 Henry Co, MO - 29Y - m: Sep 3 1857 to John ODLE - ch: Calvin, Annie, James W., John Henry
WRAY, Willie Ann - b: 1879 - d: Aug 15 1879 - 6M 6D - dau of William John & Eliza Jane HUTCHINGS WRAY